Suffering from dandruff and hair fall and baldness?

Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old boy .i am suffering from dandruff and hair fall.The hair is lossing from font side and now it look like bald. i have consulted a skin specialist. the medicine prescribed for me is BIOTIMIK and and morr f 5.Is this helpful for me?

Suffering from dandruff

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

İn order to estimate the situation and treatment, It is better to see your photos. So, I would like to ask you to send my mail adres (info@ilhanserdaroglu.com)  your  photos . (I dont use whats upp). Please pay attention to the criteria listed below. 

5 photographs of your hair and donor area:

·         1x front photo

·         1x back of your head

·         1x scalp and vertex

·         1x left profile

·         1x right profile

Please respect the following criterias:

- the photos need to be taken well focused from 0,5m distance in front of a mono color or white background

- the photos need to be taken by someone else

- we do not accept photos of wet hair 

We look forward to receiving your photos as soon as possible.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon