I have birthmark on my head. How can I remove it? Will it be successful? Any side effects? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Surgical excision will be needed for this birthmark

This will need to be evaluated by a Specialist. Lasers will not work, you will need surgical excision. See a plastics or dermatologist for evaluation and discussion of side effects and outcomes. All the best, 

Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.