My breast is saggy and I want to firm it without surgery. What should I do?

I want to know breast firmness without surgery. I go to gym.But no result.

Improving breast firmness without surgery

Thank you for your question. A cream or product that would have such effects truly is the Holy Grail in plastic surgery. As of yet, it does not exist. Be wary of anyone who says that it does and they alone possess the secret.My best advice is to consult with a Board Certified (in plastic surgery) Plastic Surgeon and discuss all the options available to you, and there are many. Do your research and be safe.Best Wishes, Dr. Morrissey

Firming breasts

Without surgery, your breasts will not firm or tighten on their own. Weight gain and pregnancy can make them fuller, but not lifted. There are no creams or pills that reliably lift breasts. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Firming breast tissue without surgery.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, if your breast tissue is sagging in loose, this usually is a function of the tissue itself. There is really no way to firm the breast tissue without surgical intervention. Even in that case, skin can be removed and tissue lifted, but the quality of the tissue itself will not change. Best regards.

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, if your breasts are saggy with poor skin tone and excess skin, the only definitive way to correct this is with surgery as with a breast lift +/- implants.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS