Am I a candidate for Liposuction on upper body and Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

I have updated this Question with pictures. Is it possible to lipo shoulders and outer - upper arms. I am typically V shaped and the my shoulders width is 46in compared to my hips at 39/40in. The fat is on my back, shoulder and arms (mostly outer upper arms). My waist about 30cm. Is it possible to reduce/even out a bit? Can I have a better shape with BBL even though my thighs are small?

BBL and Lipo

An exam by a board certified plastic surgeon is required for the best opinion. You are a candidate if you have excessive subcutaneous fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise. If you wish to change the contours of your body. Commonly involved areas are the anterior part of the neck (under the chin), upper arms and armpits, male chest/breasts, trunk abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, inner knees, calves, and ankles. You have sufficient amounts of fat that can be harvested for the butt lift, so you will get a better shape and increased volume.

Am I a candidate for Liposuction on upper body and Brazilian Butt Lift?

I think that liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift can produce a very nice change for you.

You appear to be a good candidate

As long as a sufficient amount of fat can be harvested (I think it could), you should be a good candidate for liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift.

The things to consider are if you have muscle separation (diastasis rectii) from (possible) previous pregnancies and how much of your abdominal fat is "intra-abdominal" fat. That's fat around your intestines below the muscle layers. Intra-abdominal fat cannot be removed except through weight loss. If someone has a lot of intra-abdominal fat with pregnancy-related muscle separation, they get less of a result from just liposuction.

I hope that helps.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Good candidate for liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift.

The waist and abdomen would be good sources of fat for the buttock augmentation.  Suctioning of the waist will help frame the buttock are better.

You might be a good candidate for liposuction or Brazilian Butt Lift. Please put your front, side pictures.

These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.