What can be done about the size of pores and the appearance of fatty tissue on my nose?

I've noticed over the past few years that my nose has begun to have raised, almost fatty like tissue growths as well as enlarged pores. I've tried numerous treatments, but nothing seems to help (proactive helped with pores not being as noticeable). I can run my finger over my nose and feel the raised bumps on my nose. I'm not sure if surgery would be an option.

Nose examination

Hello and thank you for your question.  I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon