Where would you recommend getting fat from lipo injected? My doctor only does hands, face, or buttocks.

Fat grafting can be used almost anywhere there is a need for augmentation

Autologous fat is the ideal medium for the artistic sculptor/aesthetic surgeon.  Fat is commonly injected into the face, hands, and buttocks.  However, it can also be injected into the breasts, and this is the most commonly overlooked area for fat augmentation.  Liposuction candidates are often excellent candidates for a 100cc boost of volume to each breast, with emphasis on improving symmetry.  In addition, fat can be injected into the abdomen, hips and legs to optimize the contours and improve the "hourglass" shape.  Search for an experienced surgeon who performs fat transfer and liposuction safely, creatively, and effectively.  Good luck!

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Fat can be harvested from multiple different sites, and can be placed in areas for contouring and shaping. I suggest consulting with a VASER hi definition contouring specialist. Best, Dr. Emer

Fat Injection and Donor Sites

Fat transfer can be performed to many areas; common areas include the face, buttocks, and breasts. But any area of relative deficiency is a possibility, like the dorsum of one's hands, thighs, et cetera. 

As far as donor fat sites, most areas of relative excess can be utilized. I wouldn't have specific recommendations that would apply to everyone across the board. Selecting fat recipient areas would be based on your exam and aesthetic goals. 

Ashley B. Robey, MD

Fat transfer

I assume you mean where can fat be harvested for injection. The fat can be taken from almost anywhere that there is fat donor sites.  Best of luck.