How can I get a quote from Dr. Fisher?

I'm interested in getting a BBL and have been looking at going to Dr. Duran. I've already gotten a quote from her. I'm also interested in getting a quote from Fisher because I'm considering him as well. Just not sure on how to get a quote from him. If someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it! :)

How can I get a quote from Dr. Fisher?

Thank you for your question .Prices varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.You can call the doctor's office and ask to speak with the patient care coordinator.  He/she should be able to assist you with a surgery quote.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon