How long should I wait after doing a breast aug before receiving Lipo and bbl?

Dr. Felipe Amaya recommendation

Ideally, after a breast augmentation surgery you must have a minimum recovery process of three months before making a new procedure.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Your surgeon knows

If your recovery is normal and you don’t experience any complications, you may be able to schedule your liposuction and BBL three months after your breast augmentation, at the earliest. However, you should ask your surgeon what they recommend.

Wait Time between Surgeries

It is usually a general rule to wait at least 3 months between planned surgeries. This gives your body some time to heal and recover from the first one.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

How long after a BA should I wait before receiving Lipo and BBL?

Thank you for your excellent question.  Assuming an uncomplicated recovery I would recommend waiting at least 3-6 months after your BA before pursuing additional surgery. This will allow much of your healing from the augmentation to resolve, minimizing the risk of possible complications and maximizing your comfort level for the lipo and BBL.  Hope this helps.

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I would recommend that you wait 3-6 months between procedures so your body can best recover and heal.  Discuss with your surgeon.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

BBL after breast augmentation

Usually patients should wait 3-4 months after one procedure to heal before going on to have another. Best of luck.

Brazilian Buttock Lift

During the surgery for the BBL you will have to be positioned on your front, which will put pressure on your implants. For this reason it is prudent to wait about 3 months. Best wishes.

Thank you for your question.  These procedures could be combined into one surgery, one anesthesia, one recovery.  If you would like to separate them, I recommend waiting at least two months to allow for sufficient healing.  Speak with your board certified plastic surgeon about your options.

Thank you for your question.  I recommend that you continue with your plan  to stage your procedures.  I would not do a breast augmentation and a BB L at the same time.  Ideally I ask patients to wait 6 months between major aesthetic procedures.

Please be aware that  the Brazilian Butt lift has been associated with the serious complication of fat embolism to the lungs and there have been 22 reported deaths following the Brazilian Butt lift procedure.

How long between surgeries

First of all if you have had none of the surgeries so far you could consider having them all done at the same time. I have done this combination several times. If you have all ready had the augmentation I would wait  1-2 months to allow some healing time and more time to lessen effect from anesthesia being repeated. Good luck.