Can you get a lip lift if you already have really full lips?

I was looking into this lip lift but all of the before and after pictures I've seen is from people with very thin little lips. I was looking into this because my lips although big point downwards. My top lip is already bigger than my bottom lip but my lips as a whole are uneven and I thought would look evened out if my top lip pointed upwards.

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation. Without seeing your pictures, I would recommend a subnasal lip lift, arguably the most popular method of lip lift surgery. The procedure removes a bit of skin tissue from underneath the nose creating a slight lift in the upper lip. This is a good time to consider procedures to make your lips look younger and fuller.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon