What kind of massage do I need to get rid of the lumpy belly? Ultrasonic cavitation? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - still lumpy after 2 months
- It is truly normal to still be swollen and a bit lumpy 2 months after liposuction.
- If you just give yourself time, things will imporve on their own.
- Massage can hurt when you aren't fully healed..
- It can be expensive to have a lot of treatments and your body will do a lot on its own.
- I suggest you stick with the massages - but don't add anything more.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.