What kind of massage do I need to get rid of the lumpy belly? Ultrasonic cavitation? (Photos)

I had surgery on June 7th, 2016. I had liposuction in my belly and all my back, after several lymphatic drainage massages im free of fluids but my belly looks weird and lumpy. Doesnt hurt but my sides and my lower back are still a little bit tender specially after massages. I still getting a combination of lymphatic massages and deep tissue massages. Do i need ultrasonic cavitation? What do you suggest? Any place you can recommend?

Liposuction - still lumpy after 2 months

Thank you for asking about your liiposuctiion.
  • It is truly normal to still be swollen and a bit lumpy 2 months after liposuction.
  • If you just give yourself time, things will  imporve on their own.
  • Massage can hurt when you aren't fully healed..
  • It can be expensive to have a lot of treatments and your body will do a lot on its own.
  • I suggest you stick with the massages - but don't add anything  more.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

I know it is difficult, but it is still early in the recovery period. Give your body more time to heal before going through more procedures. Massage is good and time will best take care of any lumpiness. Best wishes.