What kind of massage do I need to get rid of the lumpy belly? Ultrasonic cavitation? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction - still lumpy after 2 months
- It is truly normal to still be swollen and a bit lumpy 2 months after liposuction.
- If you just give yourself time, things will imporve on their own.
- Massage can hurt when you aren't fully healed..
- It can be expensive to have a lot of treatments and your body will do a lot on its own.
- I suggest you stick with the massages - but don't add anything more.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.