I have a lump on my right breast. What do I need to do? Implants

No leak but very uncomfortable

Doctor Answers 2

Breast lump

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
If you recently had your implants I would start by seeing your plastic surgeon to see if this is related to the surgery. Otherwise see your OB or whoever goes your breast exams. You probably need a mammogram and possible biopsy if indicated. Good luck.

Lump on my right breast. What do I need to do?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  As there can be a number of possibilities for the development of a lump in a woman's breast it would be best to see your general practice doctor or ob/gyn for an in-person evaluation.  Depending on their exam they can determine the need for additional testing or referral to a breast specialist.  Best wishes.

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.