I have a lump on my right breast. What do I need to do? Implants

No leak but very uncomfortable

Breast lump

If you recently had your implants I would start by seeing your plastic surgeon to see if this is related to the surgery. Otherwise see your OB or whoever goes your breast exams. You probably need a mammogram and possible biopsy if indicated. Good luck.

Lump on my right breast. What do I need to do?

Thank you for your question.  As there can be a number of possibilities for the development of a lump in a woman's breast it would be best to see your general practice doctor or ob/gyn for an in-person evaluation.  Depending on their exam they can determine the need for additional testing or referral to a breast specialist.  Best wishes.