Can I have my eye shape change to almond from round? (photos)

Hello my eyes are round and i do not like the shape of them at all and i want to know what type of procedure will make them more almond below the hazel eyes are mine i put two pictures below of the type of shape i am looking to achieve please don't tell me my eye shape is fine the way it is. That is the only thing i do not like. The last three photos are they type of shape i desire Thank you so much!

Eye shapes

Your eyes look fine if you are not artificially widening them in some of the pictures. Also, please refer to the numerous responses of other doctors in the past when you've posted the same question several times.

Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon