Looking for the best doctor for liposuction along with Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am from Greenup Kentucky and I am wanting to have liposuction done along with a Brazilian buttlift. I would rather have a female doctor to feel more comfortable, but I want the best! I don't wanna regret my decision. I need help picking my doctor.

Best doctor for lipo along with a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Last contacted 1 day ago

Surgeon for BBL

You are best served by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find a surgeon near you. Best of luck....

Last contacted 22 hours ago

I would look at reviews, before and after pictures, and credentials to make a determination.  A board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands would be good to have as well.

Last contacted 11 minutes ago

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Last contacted 24 minutes ago

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Last contacted 4 hours ago

BBL

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 7 hours ago

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to look for a board certified plastic surgeon also member from the american society of plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve the results you're looking for. I'm sure you will find the one you like the most!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Last contacted 24 minutes ago