How do you correct breast's symmetry ? Como se corrige la simetria en los senos? (photo)

I am 32 years old mother and after breastfeeding 2 kids (first one for around 18 months and 2nd one for 10 months) my breast looks flat and saggy. I want to do a breast lift and implants to make it fuller. I'm actually wearing size 34C and even with it the asymmetry is very noticeable. Could you please explain the procedure to make my breast looks more symmetric and perky? I want to reach a D cup.

How do you correct breast's symmetry ? Como se corrige la simetria en los senos?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, hugs!

Breast asymmetry minor.

Best to seek ONLY in person opinions. Full lift plus implant of different volumes or fat grafts to even out the appearances

Breast asymmetry

From the photograph you have provided, my opinion would be, in order to make you more symmetric, we would take off more skin from the right then off of the left as well as remove some breast gland to make the starting sizes of the breast the same. Then, a matching pair of silicone gel breast implants placed in the dual plane would make for a pretty shape along with the vertical mastopexy. I recommend you find a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area with experience in cosmetic breast surgery. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Correct breast asymmetry

Thank you for your question regarding correcting breast asymmetry.  Breast asymmetry with regard to differences in skin quantity is corrected with a breast lift removing more skin on one side compared to the other.  When it comes to volume asymmetry, breast tissue can be removed from the larger side followed by placement of equally sized breast implants, or no breast tissue can be removed and a larger implant can be placed in the smaller breast.  Correcting breast asymmetry is frequently done when performing a breast augmentation/mastopexy procedure.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Breast Asymmetry and Ptosis

Your #asymmetry and #sagging may be improved with an Augmentation Mastopexy.
A #BreastLift or #Mastopexy is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy.This is called an #AugmentationMastopexy.
A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat harvested from the patient to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.

An Augmentation Mastopexy or Breast Lift with implants often improves if not, corrects #asymmetry by using two different sized implants, in addition to each being lifted differently. Also, the insertion of an implant with a Breast Lift may be advisable to restore superior #fullness. #Implants without a #BreastLift can be a regret. Without a lift, most breasts will look larger, more droopy, may sag more and sooner due to the excess weight. Hence, the shape may not be satisfactory. The combined procedures can restore volume lost in the breast due to sagging and improve breast contour.

Symmetry

You can either use different sized implants or have your surgeon remove a little bit of breast tissue from the larger side. Either way will work.