Why am I not bruised?

I take plavix. We held it for seven days and I started back on the 2 day after surgery. Had a full tummy tuck I am now 4 weeks out. I am the same size in waste because I am still wearing the same size. If I had lipo. Shouldn't I be smaller in waste. Is it a big difference at the bottom yes very much so. Very pleased with that part. Just not as flat as I thought I would be.

Why am I not bruised?

Thank you for your question.  If you had a tummy tuck and liposuction performed you are likely not seeing a significant change in clothing size due to the natural swelling that takes place after surgery.  Much of this swelling resolves in the first 6-8 weeks after surgery but allow your results time to mature before assessing your long-term results.  I know waiting is difficult but hang in there and voice your concerns to your surgery, they can provide you with the best reassurance. 

Why am I not bruised?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}