Brazilian butt lift plus liposuction!

I was wondering the cost the a small Brazilian butt lift and liposuction?

Brazilian butt lift plus liposuction!

The cost is largely determined by the demand for the surgeon.  There is a large range in both price and result.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Brazilian butt lift plus liposuction!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Here at the Dominican Republic the costs vary depending on the clinic and surgeon, the prices are between us 3700 lipo on back, flanks, waist, abdomen, and bbl..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian butt lift plus liposuction!

Price varies by Anesthesia, Surgeon, Location, Etc. 

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian butt lift plus liposuction!

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon