Can I make my lips thicker and wider? (photos)

My lips are so small and thin I constantly get teased for them, is there any hope without scarring me

Lip augmentation

The most attractive and natural-looking result will be produced with a hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm Ultra, Restylane) by an experienced injector.  Though only temporary, they are extremely safe and effective at restoring symmetry, volume and attractive contours.  

Lip Injections for Fullness

You should consider Juvederm or Restylane for the lips and you should be able to have fuller and more natural looking results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm for Lips

Using a small amount of filler like juvederm cause produce natural and fuller results.  Ensure you see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can I make my lips thicker and wider?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I would advocate for placement of a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler, such as Juvederm Ultra Plus, that allows for safe augmentation of lip tissues with a predictable, natural, and long-lasting result.  With placement predominately into your upper lip you can achieve an improved lip volume and balance in comparison to your lower lip. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for treatment.  Best wishes.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. Lips can be volumized with a hyaluronic acid filler such as Restylane Silk or Juvederm. I would recommend an in person exam to determine candidacy.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Conservative Lip Augmentation With Filler

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about the appearance of your lips.  Additional photographs would be helpful, but you appear to be a good candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully address your concerns and discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes!