I had a rhinoplasty and cant see any results in tip of my nose. How long will it be before I can start seeing results? (photo)

I had a rhinplasty procedure 1.5 months ago. Although overall I can see an improvement in the shape of my bridge and profile, the tip of my nose still looks bulbous and feels very tight/hard. My surgeon says its because its still swollen. As much as I want to believe that it will take up to a year for it to fully heal and for me to see the final result, it seems like a very long time! How much of this is true? Does it really take as long as a year for the nose to fully heal after a rhinoplasty?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-