Would I be a good candidate for a mommy makeover? (Photo)

I am overweight. I 31, 5'2 and 180 lbs. I Have 4 children. I had 3 vaginally last one was a c-section. I had an open cholestectomy scar on my abdomen. I would like my prebaby body back to go with my new divorce. Is it possible? I asked previously but the Dr.s said they needed pictures, so I've been brave and have posted them.

Would I be a good candidate for a mommy makeover?

Tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back along with breast lift would produce a very dramatic difference for you.

Beverly Hills, CA

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist and flanks with a breast lift would address your areas of concern. If you can get your weight as low as possible before surgery, the risks of healing from a tummy tuck will go down significantly.  Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastlift #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover Expectations

Thank you for your post. The answer is, yes, this procedure would get you an improvement. It could be better, though, if you were to lose weight first. This is particularly true for the abdomen. You might trial a few diet and exercise routines to see if one will work for you for a few months. If not, you will still get a better contour with abdominoplasty paired w/ breast surgery. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover.

You are definitely a candidate for a mommy makeover.  This generally means working on the breasts and abdomen at the same time.  A full discussion with your plastic surgeon would help define your risk profile as to whether this would be safe in your case.  In general, your breasts could be improved with lifting/reducing and your abdomen with abdominoplasty +/or liposuction.  As with any body contouring surgery, it is best to be in good health and at the lowest weight that you can maintain with a healthy lifestyle.  See a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

David F. Klein, MD
Concord Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a mommy makeover

Thanks for your pictures.  I think that you would be a good candidate for a breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction. Your open cholecystectomy scar does present some challenges but with careful planning and realistic expectations your mommy makeover can be accomplished.  

Good candidate for a mommy makeover.

I think you'd get an excellent result from a mommy makeover including a mastopexy, abdominoplasty, and liposuction of the back. Weight loss prior to surgery is certainly good thing but not a requirement.

Thanks for the photos.  They show that most of your excess weight is up front - in your chest and abdomen.  If you are in good health, I think breast reduction and tummy tuck would be very reasonable. 

It would be ideal for you to drop some weight prior to surgery.  That being said, if we all required our patients to be at an ideal weight before surgery, we would not be very busy. 

If you have surgery, make sure you have a lot of help lined up.  Mommy makeover surgery is a big hit and you cannot expect to be back to your usual self for at least 6 weeks after surgery.

Lisa Lynn Sowder, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for the mommy makeover procedure.  Specifically, you would benefit from a breast reduction/lift as well as a tummy tuck with some lipo work as well.  However, it would be ideal for you to follow a strict diet and exercise plan to get to your goal weight prior to undergoing the procedure to obtain optimal results.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Your Mommy Makeover

Hello, and thank you for your questions and photographs.

In a perfect world you would be at your goal weight at the time of your mommy make over.  Also, which procedures would you desire undergoing?  A tummy tuck, breast lift,  liposuction (possible Brazilian butt lift)? Every mommy makever is simply a "group" of procedures done in one surgical outing to complete a desire transformation.  

Judging from photos alone, I believe a tummy tuck, lipo and a breast lift would have great results.  The more weight you lost before surgery (even just 10-15lbs) would vastly improve your final results.  

You can definitley get your groove back.  Please choose a board certified plastic surgeon when moving forward.

Best of luck and Happy New Year.

Dr. Obeng
Beverly Hills, CA

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

You are a perfect candidate.
I would recommend losing as much weight as possible before getting your MMO.
We specialized in MMO. Please check our before and after pictures.