What's the best method to get rid of my stomach fat I do not wish to mess up my tattoo and I do not want a tummy tuck. (photos)

I am a 22 year old female with one child. I have managed to knock off 10 pounds since march of 2016 with exercise and a proper diet. I carry my weight in my stomach. some days are better than others but i do have a problem with bloating too but i drink a lot of water.

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos and based on them you are  a very good candidate for Vaser Liposuction. I guess that arround 6-8 kg fat can be removed and at the same time your tummy area will be tighten with vaser liposuction not to be saggy. Please consult with a plastic surgeon. All the best...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Belly fat reduction

Thanks for adding your photos and including photos of your back. Congratulations on your weight loss! The best approach for reduction of tummy fat, as well as the fat on your back is to continue your weight loss plan which will lead to overall fat loss.  Any fat that persists after reaching your ideal body weight or being within 10 lbs from your ideal body weight, can be treated with  liposuction with the tumescent technique. The incisions on the abdomen can be planned so that they do not disrupt the tattoo. Liposuction will reduce the fat more effectively than the newer non-invasive techniques such as Coolsculpting which reduce fat by 18-20% after multiple treatments. 

Renuka Diwan, MD
Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction without ruining your tattoos

Thank you for the question! Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. An experienced board-certified plastic surgeon will be able to perform the procedure without ruining your tattoos. 

As always, an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your situation and guarantee an individualized medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Getting Rid of Stomach Fat

You appear to be a reasonable candidate for aggressive liposuction. This would not interfere with your tattoo. Hopefully you will get good skin contraction. Incisions can be well hidden so they do not damage your ink.

Improve tummy without tummy tuck

Thank you for asking about your tummy fat.

Your best option will be liposuction. An examination is needed to tell you how much improvement to expect and whether skin will be loose afterwards.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to assess your skin quality in your photo, however, you would be a candidate for liposuction to address the fat on your belly and flanks.  Liposuction will not cause any changes to your tattoo but it may leave you with some excess skin.  I suggest consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons for a full evaluation and to discuss your options further.  Best wishes!

What's the best method?

Hello and thank you for your question!

To be 100% honest, you are a great candidate for a TT. However, you have expressed the desire to avoid that procedure, so i would suggest a small Liposuction, because a regular one would leave you with skin elasticity and in your case it is necessary to remove some of the skin and repair the muscles.  So, a small Lipo would treat some of the localized fat and will not leave you with too much excess skin.

There are also other non-surgical procedures such as, Cool sculpting and Velashape, that do treat localized fat effectively and will produce better results. However, you do need to understand once again, you are indeed a perfect candidate for a Tummy Tuck.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

The best method to get rid of stomach fat.

Far and away the best method is liposuction to rid yourself of the fat excess in your abdomen while keeping the tattoo out of harms way. Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can help you understand the process and determine if liposuction is right for you.

Liposuction

You can have liposuction at this point, but remember the skin will not likely shrink wrap back down. It may stay a bit loose.  Best of luck.

Keep the Tattoo with VASER Liposuction

VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body, giving you contour and definition and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, skin tightening and toning. I recommend a consultation with a high def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer