Lower blepharoplasty procedure done 9 days ago. Normal swelling and bruising. Knot found under the right eye. What is it?

I had lower blepharoplasty on July 16. 9 days ago. I am experiencing normal recovery brushing and swelling. I found a pea size knot under my right eye yesterday. It is in the right side on my eye. Just below the eyelash line. I had dissolvable sutures with the surgery. There is no infection. No excess swelling. No pain. What is it? I called my doctors office. And the doctor seemed unconcerned. Recommends cool compresses and head elevation. Just want some other opinions. Please

Lateral blepharoplasty irregularity

At day 9..you are stil very early on in the healing process. This may be a deeper absorbable suture that is used to anchor you eyelid. Definitely be examined at your next visit but there seems to be no huge reason for alarm. 

Lower blepharoplasty procedure done 9 days ago.

No cause for concern, this is normal and will get better as your swelling goes down. Keep all scheduled follow up appointment with your surgeon and follow his or her post-op instructions . It can take several months before you get to you final result. Best wishes, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Luymp post eye lift

Since you are only 9 days post op I wouldn't be too worried.Maybe some heat and massage would help .If in doubt always go back to your plastic surgeon to get it checked out.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Small hematoma

I agree with your surgeon. It is probably nothing to worry about. It could be a hematoma which will get resorbed by your body. Since you have no pain or redness at the bump site, infection is unlikely. Give it time and you should heal well. Good luck.