What can I do about this terrible pain in my left arm 2 1/2 weeks after transaxillary breast implant surgery?

The pain shoots from my armpit and goes all the way up to my wrist .But it is worst in my bicep area. I called the nurse yesterday and said it was from not stretching enough. She told me to hang from something, like monkeybars at a playground or something similar, and there should be a painful "pop", followed by pain, but then the pain should go away almost completely. I tried that, but I couldn't get it to pop. And it still hurts really badly. I don't know what to do. Suggestions please?

It is important for you to see her plastic surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.  It is important to make certain that no deep sutures could be compressing one of the nerves in the axillary region.