What procedure would yield the best results for a mature/natural full-breasted look? (Photo)

I don't like the super high fake look nor do I like the implants so big that they always touch..... I am also curious if there is any way to avoid the lollipop/anchor incision with my level of ptosis?

How to avoid the vertical incision and achieve maximum breast lift

Great question! The Horndeski Method breast lift is a current technique that reshapes and re-positions the breast high on the chest and achieves upper pole fullness without the extra cost, maintenance, risks and complications associated with breast implants. The attached video is a woman who underwent this procedure and did not require implants nor the dreaded vertical scar. You are welcome to visit my profile to watch her before video. Her own tissue was used to reshape her breasts. You have enough tissue to accomplish a great result. I hope this helps.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Best natural looking breast procedure

Thanks for sending your pictures, it's really helpful. Based on your pictures, you have grade 3 ptosis. The only way you could prevent those two lifts is to get very large implants to take up some of your loose skin. This is a mistake in my opinion. You will be much better off in the long run if you pick a more modest size implant that fits your breast dimensions and have a lollipop or anchor type lift procedure. Good luck. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Breast augmentation and lift question

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. I would suggest that you need both a lift and implants. The degree of sagging or loose skin will require the lift. Although a breast implant does help lift the skin, since it fills up some of the loose skin, it will not be enough to fully lift your breasts. 

Based on the photos, I would recommend a full breast lift, not just the lollipop. 

As far as size is concerned, this is best determined in person. Your measurements and goal size will determine the best size options for you. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions. 

As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md. 

Best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants with lift?

Thanks for your photos and clear question.  A full mastopexy combined with a modest sized implant will provide you with the best chance of a perkier and not overly augmented appearance.  I agree with the use of mid profile or mid+ implants but avoiding too large a size is key.  During the surgery we simulate the uplift and then use different breast sizers to estimate the size and contour ideal for each patient.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift with implant or not?

Thanks for your question and the photos. If you like your volume when wearing a bra, but when the bra comes off your breasts go south, then consider just a lift. This will be all your own breast tissue, no implant and will be your most natural breast. A natural breast will take on a tear drop shape as the skin relaxes after lift.

If when wearing your bra you wish you were larger and had more fullness at the top ( actually less natural) then you would require an implant to give more volume and upper pole fullness to the breast.

Based on your nipple position and degree of skin laxity I believe you will require a fill lift regardless.

The page linked below has a profile example of a  a patient with lift alone versus a patient with lift and an implant. While the implanted patient looks larger and fuller up top, it is not as natural.

Hope this helps and best wishes.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

#breastaugmentation #implants #breastlift

Hi shugarmami, thank you for your excellent question. Congratulations on your recent surgery. Your photos are very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain. Your concerns are important to discuss directly with your board certified plastic surgeon.  He or she will appreciate the open communication and will want to help you. It is important that you seek treatment quickly because you do not want to lose your implant to an infection. If you decide to seek a second opinion, consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person, preferably one who has these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle  Hope this is helpful and wish you all the very best. Kind regards, Brian Coan, MD, FACS  CARE Plastic Surgery                     

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lift and implants

I think that you need to be seen in person to determine the appropriate sized implant. I think a Lollipop lift would be reasonable.

How to build a Better Breast

My best advice to you is to arrange a consultation with an excellent plastic surgeon. Begin with sizing. this helps to determine what kind of volume will work for you. That way you can see yourself with your new look. Then, do three dimensional simulation with a Vectra system. you can see your image in three dimensions with your chosen size and with a breast lift. Unfortunately, you need a breast lift to get a good result. Augmentation alone will not work. Your nipples would end up pointing to the floor. Spend some time picking your plastic surgeon. It will be worth your time.

Peter D. Geldner, MD

What procedure would yield the best results for a mature/natural full-breasted look?

The good news is you can achieve a very attractive full and natural look with surgery. But the bad news is you cannot get there without a major lift. For specific details on what is best for you see a board certified and experienced surgeon for a full consultation and exam. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Tahnk you for your question. Based on the pictures, it looks that you are a candidate for a Breast lift, which can be combined with an implant if you want a fuller breast size. An implant alone wont give you a good result. 

Franco R. Jacome, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon