Would I be a good candidate for bbl and tt/mmo? (Photos)

I am interested in improving my figure. I am 5'4", and currently weigh about 160. Does it look like I have enough fat for a noticable bbl? And would a tt get rid of all these wrinkles on my tummy?

Tummy tuck/liposuction

Thank you for your pictures and question, It looks like you are a great candidate for this procedure and it can be done safely at the the same time, please consult with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Would I be a good candidate for bbl and tt/mmo?

Thank you for your question. From the photos it does appear that you would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift procedure. It takes an in person consultation to determine how much fat could be transferred to your buttocks, but even a moderate amount should give a nice improvement in the shape. You're a great candidate for a tummy tuck. The tummy tuck will get rid of the excess skin on your tummy. Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your options. 

A Candidate for BBL and TT/MMO

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Tummy Tuck, BBL

Based on the pictures posted, you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck, with a very low scar position.

The buttocks look good, there is fat in the flanks. Removing the fat in the flanks would by itself improve on the shape and appearance of the buttock. The fat removed from the flanks can be transferred to the buttock as well to get some more projection and reshaping.

It all depend on the expertise of the surgeon.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure with BBL to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Are you a good candidate for a mommy makeover?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on the photographs, I think that you are likely an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

My best advice: select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Surgical candidate

It appears you would be a good candidate for the procedures you are considering.  The tummy tuck will contour the abdominal area, giving you a tighter, flatter appearance.  An examination will need to be done in order to determine how much fat you have available for the Brazilian butt lift.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD