I am a indian girl. I'm really worried about my face colour. What would you suggest for me to get a fair skin?

Thanks for your query. Fair skin can be obtained by various methods but the most important one for a country like India is regular sun block and physical protection from sun. Apart from that regular chemical peels, and topical formulations which are kojic based can be applied which does improves the skin tone. Intake of glutathione also affects the skin tone. So everything can be worked out with a plan, for that you can visit your dermatologist. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon