I am very worried from the keloid of my chast and shoulder?

I can also grafting from plastic surgeont no respone keloid is again disturb my body pls any sugesstion

Doctor Answers 2

Dr. Kimberly Henry

Hello, thank you for your question! Keloids are most common on joints, chest wall, and the back area. Typical treatment for keloids are kenalog injections and time. Good luck to you!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

Treatment of keloid scars on the chest in Los Angeles

My office specializes in keloid scar treatment, especially on the chest shoulders and back. Treatment includes laser, injections, and topical treatment.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.