Options for Red Keloid Scar on Neck?

I have a what my dermatologist calls a keloid scar on my neck, this was caused by an accidental, self-inflicted chemical burn. My scar has not grown beyond the border of the original scar, although it is raised. I have had 5 treatments of cortisone injections, and currently am treating redness with Tri-Luma cream. This has soften it a bit but it still remains raised and very reddish and sore looking. What can I do to improve its appearance? I am of Hispanic descent and have a medium complexion.

Keloid treatment without surgery

This inflamed keloid scar needs multimodality therapy, including IIT, pressure management, and laser treatment.  I use a very strict protocol to minimize progression of keloids in my Los Angeles practice. Raffy Karamanoukian Surgery90210

Keloid treatment without surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kenolog and Fraxel

If kenolog injection did not help, the next treatment is Fraxel. This will help with the redness.

I would give kenolog enough time to work first. It is a very powerful drug when injected in the correct place.

Dr. Seify

Kenolog and Fraxel

Dr. Seify