Scar tissue after gynecomastia surgery. Is this normal?

I got gyno surgery done 5 days ago, im 5 days post OP. Very minimal swelling and bruising, however on my left pec (the one with the larger tissue) seems to have scar tissue i believe? i can feel hard tissue AROUND the nipple and not under it, the same spot as where the tissue was initially although under my nipple is completely flat so im sure its not breast tissue. Is this normal?

Scar Tissue 5 Days After Gynecomastia Surgery

Your incisions will go through a maturation #process following #Gynecomastia #surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear.
Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.In the future, if you are concerned with scars, with your surgeon's approval you may be able to use scar management treatments such as Biocornuem,  Scar Guard, Scar Fade,  IPL Laser,  Yag Laser,   5fu/Kenalog for thick scars, or silicone sheeting. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

No no substantial amount of scar tissue is deposited five days after gynecomastia surgery.

Five days after the operation any firmness and excess volume is due to swelling. The deposition of scar tissue is just beginning.