How long will 2 syringes of Juvederm last for wrinkles at the top of the lip?

Juvederm

Juverderm will typically last 6-9 months. Because of it being in your lip area, and with so much movement  it may not last as long..
Good luck

Juvederm and Lip Lines

I suggest starting with one syringe of Juvederm into the lips and I would combine it with Fraxel or chemical peels to help with this delicate area.

Juvederm

Filler in the lips will usually not last as long as other areas of the face due to so much constant movement. Each patient will have a different response to fillers. Typically it can last up to 6 months in the lips, maybe longer depending on the person. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

2 Syringes Of Filler To Lips, Good Results?

I suggest a single tube first and being conservative so you do not look puffy. Plus lasers work better long term for collagen production.  So its important to have a combination approach.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Duration of action of Juvederm in upper lip lines

Thank you for the question, Pat. The vertical lines are a great location to treat with Juvederm. The wrinkles will typically look better for about 6 months. Another good option is having Erbium laser skin resurfacing performed on that area. This will get rid of most vertical lip lines without the need for  retreatment for many years. I hope you find this helpful. Good luck.

Duration of Juvederm around mouth

Fillers injected around the mouth don't last as long as in other areas such as the upper face.  This is because the mouth area has a lot of muscle activity and moves so much.  For the vertical lines above the upper lip, it is possible to make the filler last longer by injecting a very small amount of Botox into the upper lip to weaken the muscle slightly and reduce movement.  I routinely do filler and Botox injections to the upper lip at the same time.

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm for lip lines

First off, 2 syringes of any filler for the lines above lip may be a bit too much for a good aesthetic result. If it is strictly for lip enhancement, longevity of 4-5 months can be expected for Juvederm. Lip lines may also be better addressed with filers such as Belotero. Juvederm for naso-labial folds may last between 6-9 months. Thank you.

Zakir Sabry MD

Juvederm around lips

If you're talking about above the lip, it is about 6 to 8 months. In the lip, it is about 4 months. Actual length will vary according to the patient's metabolism. The more muscle movement,  the faster it will be degraded.

Steven F. Weiner, MD