Can left eye be corrected? (Photos)

After eyelid surgery, my left eye never closed right. I had a second procedure making it smaller. It now aches as if dry and looks noticeably larger when open than my right eye.

Complicated eyelid surgery

Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Your condition is probably correctable, but you require comprehensive evaluation and proper guidance by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon.  Good luck,

Revisional surgery for improved symmetry

Thank you for your question and your pictures.  The best advise is to see a surgeon who specializes in revisional eyelid surgery.  An in-person examination is required to determine the exact cause of the problem, and then to determine the best treatment to improve your symptoms and to improve the symmetry between the two eyes.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revision eyelid surgery

For complicated revision eyelid surgery procedure, best to see an oculoplastic for in person evaluation. There is usually something that can be done with either eye for better symmetry but there are pros and cons.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon