How do I get rid of this spider bites marks? I have had it for over a year now. (photos)

Doctor Answers 1


Very difficult to help based on the photos. If the areas are hyperpigmented, a skin bleaching cream may help. I recommend evaluation with an aesthetician who is associated with a plastic surgeon's office to help you. Best wishes.

Reston Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.