Both eyelids have red crease across it and I have skin folds in both corners (near nose) also scaly dandruff like skin.

Doctor Answers 2

Eyelid Skin Problem

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on your description you probably have an eyelid skin condition.  Frequently this can be blepharitis.  It is best to see your ophthalmologist who can evaluate your eyelid skin problem and recommend treatment.

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 8 reviews

Scaly Eyeid skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photos it sounds from your post that you may have an Inflammatory eyelid condition. Start with a good ophthalmologist and the get direction from there.

Best wishes.

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 115 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.