Laser lipo verse traditional lipo? (Photos)

I'm 3mpo and I feel I need more lipo. I had TT/MR and lipo of the flanks & abs. I'm researching having more on my flanks and lipo to my back and underarms. What procedure provides better results? Thank you in advance.

Sculpting the Body for the Results You Want -- VASER HI DEF FEMALE CONTOURING

I recommend finding someone who is an expert in body contouring/liposculpting. A formal assessment is needed to determine which combination of techniques are best. Often I use VASER Hi Def liposuction with ThermiRF treatments like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish in combination with shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. Also, I am often transferring fat to other areas to get better shape and long term contouring. I suggest a consult with a liposuction expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.