Another procedure? (photo)

Just wanted to know I had a tummy tuck 5 months ago my tummy tuck is great other than on each of my sides which were secondary reason of getting a tummy tuck they like where this car is there pinch together like skin tucked under a bed there's creases like fat creases I don't know how else to explain it I just want to know what it would cost to get that fixed so it just lays flat even skin

Tummy tuck revision

It appears you have a good result from your tummy tuck aside from the lateral aspect(dog ear) areas. This is a common problem with some TT patients. Each surgeon has their own policy on financial arrangements for taking care of these things, which can typically be done in the office under local anesthesia.

Dog ears

or excess skin are often seen at the end of incisions and are usually more apparent after the post-operative swelling has resolved. These are generally straight-forward revisions that can be done in the office. However, as the other doctors have mentioned, the best option is for you to see your surgeon and ask for his/her policy on revisions.

Dan Mills, MD

Tummy tuck - great result but scar indented

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck.I am so glad you like the results of your tummy tuck - except for the outer scar. You need to see your surgeon and find out the charge for revision. Every surgeon has her/his own policy on revisions.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Ask your Surgeon

Each surgeon has his or her own revision or extension policy. You might want to talk with him or her about it.

Best Regards,
John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon