Is it possible to remove my black and red tattoo completely? (Photo)

Need specialists forecast on my tattoo removal.

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to Tattoo Removal.
It is never guarantee to be completely removed, although the majority of treatments see amazing results. Black and red inks are easily treated, with several treatments involved. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Wait a few monthd

Generally I wait until a tattoo is 3 months old before starting treatment. While no one csn guarantee results, this tatto  should respond well to a PicoSure laser

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tattoo Removal

Yes it is simple to remove this tattoo with those colors. It will take several treatments but the results will be great. Best. Dr. Green