I had Smart Lipo done on my upper arms 5 days ago. The right arm swelling is subsiding while the left arm is not.

I now have arms with two different sizes. Is this normal?

Swelling Typically Lasts a Few Weeks

Smartlipo does tend to reduce the recovery time compared to traditional liposuction, but keep in mind that swelling takes several weeks to completely resolve. It's also not uncommon for different areas of the body to heal at different rates. At this stage of your recuperation, I don't believe there's any cause for alarm. Keep an eye on it and share your concerns with your surgeon at your next follow-up appointment. Best of luck.

Spokane General Surgeon

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Liposuction takes weeks to months for swelling to go down on the arms.  I suggest you start venus legacy treatments and massage.  Best, Dr. Emer.