When will the darkness to my stitches go away? (photo)

I had 3 moles removed 5 months ago on my side of my waist. The stitches were remove a couple weeks later but have healed lumpy and dark. When do you think the darkness and bumps from stitches will be gone?

Hi, scars generally take up to 18 months to fully mature and tend to become lighter and softer.It is then you will know the true result. Should they remain unsatisfactory you can have them revised easily under local anaesthesia. I would ask your board certified plastic surgeon nearer to the 12 months mark to give you an opinion.