Breast lift and areola reduction? (photos)

I'm 19 years old and I'm VERY insecure about my breasts. I aways wear crew neck shirts bc I hate how far apart my boobs are and how they sag and how they look when showing any cleavage. My nipples are so large and it angers me. I'm a 36 C and I don't even feel like I have big breast, just saggy ugly flaps. I feel like I don't have much tissue above my nipples and there isn't much volume. What could I do to improve the appearance of my breasts!!!???

Breast lift and areola reduction?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift (mastopexy) which would make your breasts look rounder and perkier as well as reduce the size of your areola.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Breasr options

Thanks for your inquiry, pictures, and heartfelt story.  I suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss a breast lift and implants. You do have wide areola and the surgery can be designed to reduce that as well.  Good Luck.  

Breast lift and areola reduction?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift can help

A breast lift with areola reduction will help reshape your breasts.In addition, your breasts can be made larger or smaller according to your wishes.

Breast options

It appears that a breast lift would give you a rounder perkier breast shape. the lift can be designed to reduce your areolas as well. if you want fuller upper pole volume, an implant could provide that fullness.
Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options. Hope that helps and best wishes! Dr. Morales ABPS Board Certified Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Breast lift with reduction?

Thank you for your inquiry, and photos. You are candidate for a breast lift and reduction, you would have good results. Breast lift with implants is also an option if you would like to add more volume to your breasts, the lift will help them look firmer and perky. I suggest seeking a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss further details. Best of luck! 

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You need breast recontouring

All your goals can be accomplished with an operation that is blend of breast lift, breast tightening and contouring. It is an involved surgical undertaking. It does require making incisions in breasts and thus some scarring.You should explore it. It comes with a cost of about $ 7500-$ 8000.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast lift

Areola reduction would automatically be part of a mastopexy. I feel an augmentaion as part of this will significantly complicate your life and see no reason for it. Make sure you are visiting with a BCPS for something like this. Good luck.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon