Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and Chin Lipo Results.

I am three weeks out of surgery. How long does it take to see final results of these procedures? What kind of changes will I see? Will I get smaller as time goes on and will I lose more weight as I decrease in size?

3 weeks post tummy tuck and chin lipo

Thank you for the question. 3 weeks post op is still too early to see the final results. The initial swelling usually takes 2-6 weeks to go down and then the body contouring takes place afterwards and that can last up to 6 months sometimes longer. 

Discussing this with your surgeon can be helpful and more specific to your body. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

3 weeks post tummy tuck and chin lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Khuthaila 

Tummy tuck and chin lipo

Swelling from surgery can take a while to settle. I usually tell patients to give it at leas 6 months for these procedures and sometimes longer. Best of luck.

Tummy tuck and chin lipo

Final results could take up to 9-12 months. You are likely to experience reduction in swelling and reduction in size as you lose weight.