I have had gynecomastia for more than half a year. What can I do?

at first it response a liitle bit pain IDK wat i t hapens finally A fat came in a rightside chest means enlargement so help me to reduce dat probllm sirr :( :( :(

Treating Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

Hi there.
Some photos would have really helped.
How old are you?
And surgery is the best possible solution
Meet a qualified plastic surgery and get help.
Best of luck.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It IS important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. In most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; peripheral chest liposuction may also be helpful.
 Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.
You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best
wishes.

Gynecomastia

It would really be helpful to have photographs for a question like this. The only treatment  that is truly effective I am aware of is surgery. This can be performed on an outpatient basis under light sedation plus local anesthesia using a tiny spot inside your armpit leaving no significant visible scar.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon