5 months since my hair transplantation surgery. Here is my recent pic. Is the growth good or not satisfactory? (Photos)

Helo, Its been 5 months since my hair transplantation surgery. I was suffering from Norwood VA class of hair loss. Around 4500 grafts were transplanted. Here is my recent pic. I would like to have comments from surgeons working in this field whether the growth is good or not. And probability of having more growth in future.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Full growth can be expected at 12-15 months post-op

Without having your pre operative photos it is difficult to tell what growth to date you have. Typically at 5 months you should have growth and can still expect growth up to 12-15 months post op. 

Craig L. Ziering, DO
West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

5 months since the surgery

I always tell patients that they can expect to see 80% of their growth in 8 months, so be patient and wait it out

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon