22 years old, make, cheeks pointed makes me look disappointed. Any solution? (Photo)

Hlw I m 22 years old and form Nepal.my cheeks not contain any fat it makes my pointed it's makebme disappointed so can I have any solution for my cheeks

Doctor Answers 2


There are any number of fillers that could be used to fill out your mid-face/cheek area. Voluma happens to be my favorite, but schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to be assessed in person and discuss options.


Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Fat loss in face

I would suggest filler in the lower aspect of the face, in the buccal area mostly. This will fill out the face somewhat. Any of the fillers can be used for this area.

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.