Can I shave recipient area after one week?

As I did my fut week before but recipient area is frontal portion and stands out from surrounding, so can I shave tat area now so tat it should not stand out when people look at me and let my hair grow normally and gradually. Or else after how many weeks should I can shave

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to

There should be no issue but it is best to check with your doctor who performed your surgery in case there are issue specific to your situation.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shaving the recipient area

You should wait two week after all of the crusts are off before you shave your recipient area or you risk graft damage

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon