Puffy eyes treatment permanently? (photo)

I'm 20 years old and too much worried about my puffy eyes 24 hours ,plz tell me the reason that how it happens and how could I get rid off from these odd looking puffy eyes

Under eye area

The under eye area can be treated in various ways depending on how aggressive you want to be in your approach.  Your puffiness appears minimal so you may want to consider laser treatments to begin, as well as using quality medical grade products for the skin.  Other influences such as allergies and lack of sleep will play a part in how the under eye area appears.

Puffy eyes treatment permanently?

You may be a candidate for lower blepharoplasty. It is a long-term treatment option for under eye bags. It is best done using hidden transconjunctival approach with fat/bags repositioning to fill in the hollow area below the bags. See following link and video and oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bye Bye Puffy Eyes

There are many options for this such as surgery, radiofrequency, laser, microneedling/prp and fillers.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic expert for a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Puffy eyes

Your eyes are not as puffy as you think. Older people work hard to make their eyes look like yours. 

Daniel Lensink, MD
Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon

Puffy lower eyes on 20 year old

Thank you for sharing your question. At your young age, puffy eyelids can be the result of being tired, allergies or genetic make up. The initial treatment to try are cold compresses and more sleep. If this does not help the problem, see an Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of possible solutions. You might benefit from injection of fillers.  Good luck,

Put your finger on top of your lower eyelid puff.

What you are feeling is your orbital rim.  That is bone, not herniated orbital fat.  That means that this is not fixed with lower eyelid surgery.  This type of issue would do very well with a small amount of hyaluronic acid filler.  Find a very experienced injector for this type of service.  Make sure you only go to a legitimate practice offering legitimate product.