For a year or more I noticed I have a facial asymmetrical problem.

 .. My right cheek is bigger (chubby) then the left one plus my right eye is bigger .. its so weird i look so ugly I have been doing exercises but nothing happened, losing hope now ... I want symmetrical face .. is there any exercises wich can help ?

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Asymmetry

Thank you for your question.  I would suggest being fully examined by a plastic surgeon.  New facial asymmetry may have an underlying cause that should be investigated.  So a full work up is indicated first.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.