Bad growing of moustache; what do I do? (Photo)

Hello, My moustache hairs problems * looking weird * small gaps * no proper growth * straight direction * Another side is not completed Please recommend me best solution

Bad growing of moustache

Small gaps may filled with transplant, growth of moustache hair may or may not enhanced with treatments, serums etc. but no body can change directions of hair and  after all you may still realize it as "weird" ... 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you are considering surgery to correct your facial hair issues, it would best to see a doctor in person for

If you are considering surgery to correct your facial hair issues, it would best to see a doctor in person forĀ a consultation.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Poor results from mustache transplant

Go back to your surgeon and ask him to examione you and comment. Let your surgeon know you are not happy

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon