I am 20 years old I have thin face but I want chubby cheeks. (photo)

Please tell me something except surgery. I am sending you my photos so u can understand accurately

I am 20 years old I have thin face but I want chubby cheeks.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. From your photo, the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front) and the chin is weak.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.
 A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for both cheek augmentation and chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.

Cheek volume

In general, cheek volume can be enhanced with off-the-shelf fillers (such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Restylane Lyft), fat grafting, or cheek implants.  You may do well by trying temporary filler augmentation.  Volume and Restylane Lyft are hyaluronic acid fillers which can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.  Seek out a plastic surgeon or dermatologist who does a lot of cosmetic injectables and facial contouring to discuss your options.  Good luck!

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I Want "Chubby" Cheeks

True "chubby" cheeks will not look good on a pretty lady like yourself. However cheek contour, definition, and projection can be improved with fat injections or the injection of long acting fillers such as Voluma or Restylane Lift .