Any suggestions for Hyperhidrosis?

I have excessive sweating in armpit which doctor says hyperhidrosis l much worry about this please tell me the medicine for this problem available in Karachi Pakistan.

MiraDry and other options for Hyperhidrosis

MiraDry is a great permanent option for hyperhidrosis.  MiraDry is the only FDA cleared aesthetic treatment for the permanent elimination of underarm sweat and odor glands. It’s a quick in-office treatment providing immediate and permanent sweat and odor elimination with minimal to no downtime. Sweat and odor glands under the arms are removed safely with MiraDry proprietary electromagnetic technology.  People with true hyperhidrosis may need 2-3 treatments. Other options for hyperhidrosis are Botox injections in the underarms, oral glycopyrrolate and topical aluminum chloride. Good Luck!

The two most common treatments for hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating) are Botox injections and Miradry.  Botox injections are effective but require treatments every 6-9 months for most patients.  Miradry utilizes focused microwave energy and permanently destroys the sweat producing glands under the arms. These would be your best options.
Best of luck. 

Grant Stevens, MD

Hyperhidrosis treatment in #Pakistan

Try oral glycopyrrolate as it may work. 

Read my ebook about hyperhidrosis on the ebook section of my website link below.

Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member