Any suggestions for Hyperhidrosis?

I have excessive sweating in armpit which doctor says hyperhidrosis l much worry about this please tell me the medicine for this problem available in Karachi Pakistan.

Botox and Miradry

Botox and Miradry are two very effective treatments for underarm sweat. The downside with botox is that it lasts about 6 months and is not permanent. Miradry is the only FDA approved device to treat underarm sweat and odor. The results are permanent. 80% of patients require 1 treatment. The procedure is performed in the office while fully awake. It is painless with no downtime.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Treatments for Hyperhidrosis

Thank you for your question.  There are two common treatments for hyperhidrosis--one is temporary and the other is permanent. Botox injections to the underarm is a temporary fix that requires treatment about every 6-9 months.  MiraDry is FDA approved in the US and uses a type of heat energy that targets and destroys sweat and odor glands in your underarm.  Once the sweat glands are destroyed, they do not grow back.  For patients with hyperhidrosis, it may require more than one treatment of MiraDry to get the desired reduction in sweat.  Check out the MiraDry website to see if there is a provider in Karachi that can help you.  Best of luck, Dr. Aldo :-) 

Aldo Guerra, MD

MiraDry and other options for Hyperhidrosis

MiraDry is a great permanent option for hyperhidrosis.  MiraDry is the only FDA cleared aesthetic treatment for the permanent elimination of underarm sweat and odor glands. It’s a quick in-office treatment providing immediate and permanent sweat and odor elimination with minimal to no downtime. Sweat and odor glands under the arms are removed safely with MiraDry proprietary electromagnetic technology.  People with true hyperhidrosis may need 2-3 treatments. Other options for hyperhidrosis are Botox injections in the underarms, oral glycopyrrolate and topical aluminum chloride. Good Luck!

Laurie A. Casas, MD, FACS

Hyperhidrosis

The two most common treatments for hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating) are Botox injections and Miradry.  Botox injections are effective but require treatments every 6-9 months for most patients.  Miradry utilizes focused microwave energy and permanently destroys the sweat producing glands under the arms. These would be your best options.
Best of luck. 

Grant Stevens, MD

Hyperhidrosis treatment in #Pakistan

Try oral glycopyrrolate as it may work. 

Read my ebook about hyperhidrosis on the ebook section of my website link below.

Dr H Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100 Member

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist