I am two days post op. I removed all bandages including the white tape from my buttocks. Will this effect my outcome? (Photo)

I was told it was to keep tissue in place but only after i showered and it got water underneath and started peeling so i removed it.. Is thia bad?

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

I am two days post op. I removed all bandages including the white tape from my buttocks. Will this effect my outcome?

In my practice I place lipo foam and tape around the buttocks lower back after a BBL before putting the garment on. I recommend to my patients to refrain from a shower for 7 days. I take everything down at their first visit on POD#7. Sometimes there are patients who can't wait for 7 days and shower with everything on even the garment - I am okay with that as I do not want them taking the tape, foam and garment off before day 7. You should check with your PS to see what they want you to do.