I just did a BBL and I am wondering when is a good time to do breast augmentation?

I do not want to lose more of my fat than I have to so when is a good time afyer my BBL to get breast implants since ill be laying on my back only after?

It is best to ask your PS what they recommend. I have my patient refrain from pressure to the buttocks for 10 days. I would not recommend surgery 10 days after the BBL as the body needs time to recover. I would have my patients wait at least a few months. 

BA after BBL

Waiting an appropriate period of time to allow your BBL to heal makes sense from a recovery standpoint. Discussing timing with the plastic surgeon who performed your BBL would be more than reasonable. He will likely say 6 weeks or more, which would be a safe period of time to allow your BBL to heal and then move forward with your breast augmentation. Making sure your BBL heals without infection is critical as you would not want to undergo a breast augmentation in the face of infection. good luck with your healing and future surgery